OCT in Digital Surveillance
In-house OCT in Digital Surveillance
The course aims, through online learning and completion of tests, to help you develop and improve your knowledge in the use of OCT Digital Surveillance.
The teaching is provided by Gloucestershire Retinal Education Group and participants will receive an in-house certificate from the Gloucestershire Retinal Education Group on successful completion.
You will find further information about this course below.
By the end of the course the student will be able to;
- Recognise the importance of the pathways and protocols used in OCT digital surveillance
- Demonstrate knowledge of the retinal anatomy
- Understand the different types of OCT scans and the factors that affect image quality
- Show an understanding of how OCT scans can be used in monitoring diabetic macular oedema
- Identify other conditions that may be seen on OCT scans
There are no entry requirements, but students should be employed in a clinical context and have the opportunity to complete OCT capture, ideally within a digital surveillance setting.
The course fees are £450, payable in advance.